Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Wisdom Wall

I have been trying to read the chapter of Proverbs that corresponds with the day of the month each day for a few weeks now (a tip from Elizabeth George, the christian author not the mystery writer).  I have not been as diligent as I would like to be, but I have found some amazing pearls of wisdom within the book of Proverbs, widely known as the wisdom book of the Bible.  I decided to create a "wisdom wall" so that I would be able to commit these verses to memory more easily.  It has actually worked!  I find myself meditating on these verses throughout the day, and I will be adding more soon :)

**For those without a Gmail account, please submit comments or questions to lbeauwilliams@gmail.com.  If you have a Gmail account, please feel free to put comments on blog :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment